Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a plant native to Asia. The ginger spice comes from the roots of the plant. It’s used as a food flavoring and medicine.
- 4.8 calories
- 1.07 grams (g) of carbohydrate
- .12 g of dietary fiber
- .11 g of protein
- .05 g fat
- .1 g of sugar
Vitamins and minerals present in fresh ginger in trace amounts:
- Vitamin B3 and B6
- Vitamin C
Ginger may have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and other healthful properties. Below are some of the possible medicinal uses of ginger
Health benefits of ginger
- May provide relief from motion sickness.
- May alleviate nausea from morning sickness or chemotherapy.
- May help manage blood pressure and support heart health.
- May help manage weight and blood sugar levels.
- May relieve pain and inflammation.
- May have cancer-fighting properties.
|Botanical Name||Zingiber Officinale Roscoe|
|Place Of Origin||North-East Indian States|
|Style||Fresh Ginger (washed)|
|Features||Hygienically Packed, Natural Flavour|
|Cultivation Type||Organic- Certified|
|Shell Life||12-14 Weeks|
|Packing||Gunny Bag / Net Bag /Carton –Box Packing|
|Nett.Wt.||20 Kg Nett|
|Gross.Wt.||20.8 Kg Gross|