Garlic (Allium sativum) is an herb related to onion, leeks, and chives. It is commonly used for conditions related to the heart and blood system.Garlic produces a chemical called allicin. This is what seems to make garlic work for certain conditions. Allicin also makes garlic smell. Some products are made “odorless” by aging the garlic, but this process can also change the effects of garlic.
Garlic Nutrition Facts
This nutrition information for one clove of raw garlic (3g) is provided by the USDA.2
- Calories: 4.5
- Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 0.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Vitamin C: 0.9mg
- Zinc: 0.04mcg
Benfits Of Garlic
· Roasted garlic prevents blood clotting as it keeps the arteries clean.
· Men with high blood pressure should also take roasted garlic as it helps in controlling the blood pressure.
· Immunity is also boosted by eating roasted garlic. It also protects us from viral and bacterial infections.
· Garlic contains zinc and vitamin C, both of which help to fight infections and boost immunity.
· If you’re feeling fatigued and your energy level is low, have roasted garlic. Consuming roasted garlic first thing in the morning on an empty stomach will be more beneficial.
· Roasted garlic also boosts testosterone levels and helps in improving sexual health in men.
|Place Of Origin||Andhra Pradesh,Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh|
|Colour||Off White, Natural White|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Cultivation Type||Cetified Organic|
|Place of Origin||India|
|Packing||50 KG PP/ Jute Bag|